- Limit the number of words per visual to no more than 20.
- Leave space, at least the height of a capital letter, between lines of text.
- All fonts, including that on graphs, should be 18 point or larger.
- Graphs and charts should have bold lines and symbols that contrast sharply with the background.
To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Powerpoint), speakers are advised to save their Powerpoint presentation on a secondary support (USB device, memory card). Also have a .pptx and PDF version of your presentation.
We propose you a template but it is not mandatory to use it.
The duration of a presentation slot is 18 minutes. You will have 15 minutes for the presentation itself and 3 minutes for questions from the audience. A LCD projector & computer will be available in every session room for regular presentations.
- AT LEAST 30 MINUTES before the start of your session
you should upload your presentation file in .ppt format at the Speakers Room (ZEFIRO Room - 2nd Floor) and make sure it displays properly. In the Speakers Preview Room, technicians will receive presentations and transfer them to the conference PCs. All presentations are transferred to the relevant lecture hall via the internal network. Only trained personnel will handle presentations. The Speakers Preview Room is open each day from 8.30 am to 17.00 pm.
- 15 MINUTES before the start of your session
you should arrive in the session room to report to the chair person. Please, take with you a short note with your name, role and institutional affiliation so that the chiar can mention this in his introduction.