STUDENT TRAVEL GRANT
ICECS 2019 will provide partial travel support to student speakers attending the symposium. If granted, the student will receive the support during the conference. This opportunity is partially sponsored by the Young Professional Program (YP) in CAS society. The exact amount of the awards will depend on the estimated expenses and demonstrated/perceived needs of the recipients.
The ICECS 2019 organizing committee recognizes that presenting research at our conferences is an important aspect of a student’s professional, educational and research development. Furthermore, student involvement in our conferences is fundamental to our development as a research community.
- Be the author of an accepted manuscript and the presenter of this on a lecture/poster session
- Be a Student Member of IEEE Circuits and Systems Society when submitting the application
- Be registered as full time Bachelor, Master or PhD student in engineering or related field in a college or university when submitting the application
If you meet the above requirements, please send an email with subject “Student Support ICECS 2019” to containing the following information:
- Your IEEE Student number (for verification purpose)
- Proof of registration to attend ICECS2019
- ID number and title of the paper/poster you will be presenting at ICECS (full title with full list of authors) with your agreement to present this work
- A signed supporting letter from your academic advisor or IEEE CASS local chapter chair.
Each application MUST BE APPROPRIATELY SUBMITTED IN PDF FORMAT (ONE FILE ONLY). Incomplete, poorly assembled or late applications will not be considered. Applications should be submitted electronically via email to no later than September 20th, 2019. Awardees will be notified as soon as possible thereafter.