CALL FOR PAPERS
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
• Analog/mixed-signal/RF circuits
• Biomedical and Bio-Inspired Circuits and Systems
• EDA, Test and Reliability
• Digital circuits and systems
• Linear and Non-linear Circuits
• Low-Power Low-Voltage Design
• Neural networks, Machine and Deep Learning
• Sensors and Sensing Systems
• Signal Processing, Image and Video
• VLSI Systems and Applications
The technical committee invites authors to submit 4-page papers in standard IEEE double-column format, including references, figures and tables, to clearly present the work, methods, originality, significance and applications of the techniques discussed.
A selection of the top accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version for IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I (IEEE TCAS-I).